Billing & Insurance Questions
At Balance Point, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. While the filing of insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, you are personally responsible for knowing your policy benefits and any amount not covered by your insurance.
If you have concerns about whether your insurance company will pay for these tests, it is your responsibility to contact them. To assist you with this, we have listed all the CPT procedure codes used in the balance assessment below. The insurance company will need these codes to answer your questions.
- 92557- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- 92567- Tympanometry
- 92540- Comprehensive Vestibular Exam
- 92537/92538- Caloric Vestibular
- 92546- Sinusoidal Rotation
- 92584- Electrocochleography
- 92700- Unspecified Otolaryngology Procedure-VEMP test
Developing a personal relationship with you.